Sabtu, 17 April 2010

I've lived my life

I have lived my life for almost 25 years now..
Oftenly I asked myself..

"Have I done something good?"

"Have I accomplished anything that I've ever plan for?"

"Have I ever made my family or parents proud?"

or
like what Mba Dyta wrote in her FB status..

"Have I learned to be a Humanity Human?"

or even

"If I die tomorrow, can I go to Heaven for being just ME?"

When the eyes of ours are totally shutted..

When the ride we have finally stopped working (a.k.a. body)

What would happen?

What can I do next?


These are the thoughts in my head right now..
for seeing Blood, Laugh, Nature, Kids, Fakes and Tears everyday.
I played, I paused, I jogged and recorded it.


For me, for now, for all I know..
Am just a cassette or CD whom destined to be who I am..

Maybe, I was just have to play along.. and accept what has been written before I was even born..

Just try my best to be Me..

Try to do what I know best..

And with unstoppable trying to find my own true GOD again.


Amien
(is it enough now?)









 



Jakarta, 15 April 2010
(04:09am)

1 komentar:

Lita mengatakan...

intinya...just try to live your life as best as you can as yourself, as if you are going to die tomorrow.